- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data generated by your use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data. User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User may also be a Data Subject.
Information Collection and Use
We collect the following types of information:
- Usage Data: Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept any cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for so that we may:
- provide and maintain our Service
- notify you about changes to our Service
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- provide customer support
- monitor the usage of our Service
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
Retention of Data
We will retain Usage Data for as long as it is useful to us for our internal analysis purposes, to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service. We will also retain Usage Data if we are legally obligated to do so for as long as that obligation exists.
Location of Data
Our servers are located in the USA. The data protection laws in the USA may differ than those from your jurisdiction. By using the Site, you are consenting to our collection and procession of the Personal Information identified above. We will not transfer the Personal Data about you that you provide through your use of the Site to third parties or to computers located outside of the United States or the European Union.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Data
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
We may use other third-party services to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your Data Rights
You may request that we provide you with a copy of any Personally Data about you in our possession; that we correct any errors in that data and that we delete any Personal Data that you no longer wish us to retain. However, if you ask us to delete your Personal Data and as a result, we are no longer able to authenticate you as an authorized user of the Site, your ability to use the Site will terminate.
Rights of European Economic Area Residents
If you are a natural person residing within the European Economic Area, the following additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) are applicable to you:
- Basis for Processing Data: CAST generally relies on your consent to process Personal Data. You must be at least the age of 16 to consent to the processing of your Personal Data. If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to consent to the processing.
- Object, Restrict, or Withdraw Consent: You may withdraw the consent you provide to CAST or otherwise object to or restrict our processing of your Personal Data by contacting our Data Protection Officer as described below. Please note that the Site will become inaccessible if you withdraw your consent or otherwise object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- International Transfers: CAST is located in the USA and that is where we process and store information. The European Commission has not recognized the USA as providing adequate protection under the Commission’s adequacy decisions. We do not transfer your Personal Data to third parties except that Google may obtain data about your usage of the Site under its Google Analytics service. Google may then use this data to serve you personalized ads chosen in part by reference to that use. You may opt out of this data sharing as explained above under Analytics. We are not aware of any further risks associated with allowing us to store your Personal Data in the USA.
- Supervisory Authority: If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
Privacy Compliance Officer
200 Harvard Mill Square, Suite 210
Wakefield, MA 01880
If you live within the European Economic Area, please contact our Data Protection Officer in confidence at email@example.com.